This position will be based in Banjarbaru Office, South Kalimantan. This position will report to EA Superintendent. He/She will be responsible to support admin and accounting activities for daily operation in order to comply with regulation and ensure no operational delay.
- Min. Bachelor (S1) in accounting major.
- Max. 3 years experience in admin & accounting (preferable in mining industry).
- Good knowledge in basic accounting.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent skill in operating Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication capability both Indonesian and English.
- Good leadership & managerial skills as well as being able to perform and work as a team and independently.
- Own a high integrity, honest, and attention to detail.
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment, business ethic, and good corporate governance.
Send your updated resume to the following mail: email@example.com
with the position code (ADM-BJB) as an email subject