This position will be based in South Kalimantan. He/She will be responsible to manage activities related to RDAS, in order to ensure the implementation of IPPKH obligation.
- Min. Bachelor (S1) Degree from any related major (Environmental, Safety, Mining/Geodetic Engineer, Agriculture, Forestry).
- Min. 1 year experience in Watershed Rehabilitation activity (Rehabilitation DAS).
- Possess strong skill with ArcGIS, Quantum GIS, Drone Pilot (preferred).
- Having basic knowledge at Safety, Environmental, and Rehabilitation DAS regulation.
- Possess excellent communication skill.
- Capable to work under minimum supervision, willing to work hard under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and teamwork oriented.
- High commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standard in safety, environment, business ethic, and good corporate governance.
Send your updated resume to the following mail email@example.com with the position code (RHB DAS) as an email subject