This position will be based in South Kalimantan. He/She will be responsible to conduct and coordinate safety and occupational health program in order to develop safe mine conditions within the limit of laws/regulation and standars.
1. Bachelor degree in OHS or related major.
2. Maximum 3 years of experience (having experience in mining industry are preferred)
3. Having AK3U certification are preferred
4. Possess strong skill to commission equipments
5. Possess strong skill in OHS management system
6. Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Multimedia, Database)
7. Excellent communication capability in both English and Bahasa
8. Able to work under minimum supervision & under pressure
9. High integrity, dedicated, and teamwork oriented
10. High commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standard in safety, environment, business ethic, and good corporate governance. Send your updated resume to the following mail email@example.com with “OHS - STI” as an email subject.